The Memphis office is proud to announce the selection of five of our employees, Brooke Balducci, Cherry Blanton, Rhett Butler, Josh Finfrock, and Karen Gondan (pictured below L-R), to the Emerging Managing Director Academy (EMDA), Class of 2017. Each brings a unique perspective regarding their journey to this point in their career.
The Emerging Managing Director Academy's goal is to make sure that newly promoted Managing Directors make the best possible start in their new role. This program helps them achieve a higher level of self-awareness and self-development, combined with relevant business, people development, and leadership skills.
- Brooke Balducci is a Senior Manager in our tax services practice. Her prior Big 4 experience coupled with insight gained during her six years with us have greatly contributed to her expertise with large complex clients that are publicly traded or owned by large private equity groups.
- Cherry Blanton, an audit Senior Manager, currently serves attest clients in a wide variety of industries with diverse types of owners ranging from private equity firms to family groups. Prior to public accounting, Cherry held corporate accounting positions with privately held companies in the airline and marine industries.
- Rhett Butler joined our firm eight years ago after earning his Masters and currently serves as a Senior Manager in the attest practice. Rhett focuses primarily on mergers and acquisitions, fraud, and employee benefit plans in the areas of manufacturing, retail, and distribution.
- Josh Finfrock is the Director of our Transfer Pricing practice in Memphis. He joined our firm in 2008 and also has prior experience with a Big 4 firm. Through Josh's leadership, we have been able to capitalize on the expanding market demand for this unique service line.
- Karen Gondan, a Managing Director in our attest practice, joined our firm about a year ago. Karen's participation in the EMDA program will not only be a way to further her understanding of MHM and CBIZ, but also will provide an opportunity for her to share her prior partner level experiences with those beginning that career path.
Congratulations to Brooke, Cherry, Rhett, Josh, and Karen! We look forward to seeing them build upon the existing qualities and capabilities that got them to this point in their respective careers.