The Memphis office of CBIZ MHM will host a full-day CFO & Controller Conference focused on the top concerns of CFOs. The event will take place May 19th at the FedEx Institute of Technology at the University of Memphis.
Though the local office of CBIZ MHM has hosted several CFO & Controller Conferences in the past, this will be the first time the event will span the entire day (8 AM-4 PM). Participants are eligible to earn a total of 7 CPE Credits.
The following topics & speakers will be featured in 50 minute sessions:
Are You Leaving Money On The Table?
Economic Development In Greater Memphis
- Mark Herbison - Senior Vice President of Economic Development, Greater Memphis Chamber
Year 2025 Succession Planning: Is Your Firm Ready?
- Karen C. Fenaroli, CPA - Managing Director, EFL Executive Search - A CBIZ Company
Rise Of Big Data & Its Impact On The CFO
- Ken Rohman - Principal, Chief Digital Officer, archer>malmo
Cyber Security & Brand Protection
- Damian Caracciolo - Managing Director, CBIZ Executive Risk
- Chris Roach - Managing Director, National IT Practice Leader, CBIZ Risk & Advisory Services, LLC
Affordable Care Act: What CFOs Need To Know
- Jim O'Connor - President, Employee Benefits, CBIZ Benefits & Insurance
- Steve Dunavant - Managing Director, CBIZ MHM, LLC
AGENDA TO ALSO INCLUDE:
Updates On Tax Developments & Accounting Standards
A Panel Discussion with Memphis-Based CFOs
If you would like to attend, please click here to be directed to our Eventbrite registration page.