Nominations are now open for The Memphis Business Journal's 4th annual CFO of the Year Awards. These awards are designed to honor financial professionals in Memphis and the Mid-South for outstanding performance in their roles as corporate financial stewards.
Nominees must be a Chief Financial Officer or hold an equivalent position at a local company or organization. Award categories include:
- Private Company (less than $100 million annual revenue)
- Private Company (more than $100 million annual revenue)
- Non-Profit Organization (less than $30 million annual revenue)
- Non-Profit Organization (more than $30 million annual revenue)
- Public Company (any size)
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Who do you think should be CFO of the Year?
Click here to nominate a CFO.
Finalists will be featured in a special publication in the October 11th issue of the Memphis Business Journal, and will be recognized at a special awards breakfast on Thursday, October 17, 2013 at the Holiday Inn University of Memphis.
To see the winners of the 2012 CFO of the Year Awards click here.