It is with great pleasure
that CBIZ MHM Memphis announces that four employees have been promoted to
“On behalf of everyone at
CBIZ MHM, I would like to congratulate each of our new managing directors in
the Memphis office. I am extremely proud of what this year’s class means
to CBIZ MHM,” said Eustis Corrigan, Senior Managing Director, CBIZ MHM.
Brooke Balducci, CPA
- Specialty: Corporate Tax Compliance and Consulting, State and Local Taxation, Passthrough Taxation, Accounting for Income Taxes
- Organizations: AICPA, TSCPA, Mid-South Food Bank
- Education: Mississippi State University
- Best Advice Brooke Has Ever Been Given: "Do your best even when no one is watching."
Cherry Blanton, CPA
- Specialty: Financial Statement Audits, Employee Benefit Plan Audits, Privately Held Companies
- Organizations: AICPA, TSCPA, Memphis Institute for Leadership Education (MILE), Department of Management in Fogelman College of Business at University of Memphis
- Education: Faulkner University
- Best Advice Cherry Has Ever Been Given: "You can be anything you want to be."
Rhett Butler, CPA
- Specialty: Financial Statement Audits, Transaction Advisory, Fraud and Anti-Corruption Services, Acquisition Due Diligence, Manufacturing
- Organizations: AICPA, TSCPA, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Education: Rhodes College
- Best Advice Rhett Has Ever Been Given: "Pursue perfection and accept excellence."
- Specialty: Transfer Pricing, Development of Planning and Documentation Strategies for Multinational Corporations
- Education: Wheaton College
- Best Advice Josh Has Ever Been Given: "You're a problem solver. You will be able to figure this out on your own."
“We are adding 4 strong
managing directors with diverse voices and deep industry experience to our
leadership team. We are also promoting leaders we have developed
ourselves and who represent the culmination of hard work, focus and passion,”
Corrigan said. “This accomplished group embodies the mission and values
we live every day at CBIZ MHM and has exhibited an extraordinary ability to
create value for our clients, firm, profession and communities. The
promotion of these new managing directors further ensures that we are prepared
for the ever changing environment and highlights our commitment to building a
For more information about
our team in Memphis, click here.