2017 Individual Tax Planning Supplement
The 2017 tax reform law opens new avenues for tax planning for individuals in 2018. It lowers individual tax rates, and modifies several popular provisions. Most of the provisions that affect individuals are set to expire at the end of 2025. Because the provisions have finite lives, individuals should act now to make the most out of their tax reform benefits.
CBIZ's 2018 Individual Tax Planning Supplement helps break down the opportunities and strategies that can be implemented before year-end to reduce your tax burden. The ten-page supplement provides a high-level overview of tax planning considerations, including:
- 2018 individual tax rates & thresholds
- Top tips for reducing your year-end income tax
- Gift and estate tax strategies
- Alternative Minimum Tax considerations
- Notable provisions affected by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA)