CBIZ Employee Services Organization (ESO), in conjunction with Edington Associates LLC, is officially launching the fifth annual Edington CBIZ Next Practice Awards. We made some new enhancements to simplify the application process this year – the award process will be a more streamlined procedure featuring only one application.
We’ll allow all applicants to apply for all five pillars of an effective wellbeing strategy:
- Pillar I: Senior Leadership (engaged and committed leadership)
- Pillar II: Operational Leadership (positive environment, culture and climate)
- Pillar III: Self-Leadership (self-leadership and positive individual health)
- Pillar IV: Recognition and Rewards (positive personal motivation)
- Pillar V: Quality Assurance (measure and communicate what matters)
The registration link will be available in April to nominate your firm for its next practice wellness/wellbeing performance. Upon registering, you will also be able to opt into receiving ongoing information on next practices and join a network of employers, including past award winners working hard to grow thriving cultures. A press release with additional information will also cross the wire in early April 2017.