Expertise for Whatever Comes Your Way
From litigation to fairness opinions, fraud and turnaround services, a number of challenges can arise during the course of operations that make managing your organization more complex. Working from reliable financial data can help minimize the impact these disruptions could have on your everyday functions and expedite your recovery time.
The CBIZ forensic and financial services professionals are there to assist you. Our multidisciplinary team includes individuals with backgrounds in accounting valuation and litigation who have credentials including Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE), Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors (CIRA), Certified Financial Planners (CFP), Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) and professionals holding the American Society of Appraisers’ (ASA) accreditation. Several of our professionals have also earned AICPA Certification in Financial Forensics (CFF) and Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) designations.
Discover how our expertise can make it easier for you to focus on your core business functions, no matter what issues you may encounter.
- Corporate Recovery: Our specialists work with you to provide turnaround and restructuring advisory, bankruptcy support and transitional consulting.
- Family Law: We help address equitable division of property, appropriate levels of support, proper accounting for premarital assets and other issues that arise during divorce proceedings.
- Forensic Accounting: We help with fraud detection and prevention by looking for hidden assets and fraudulent conveyances.
- Litigation Support, Economic Damages & Expert Testimony: CBIZ has a proven track record in litigation, arbitration and mediation. We offer the full spectrum of commercial and civil litigation support services.
- Valuation: The comprehensive and objective service we provide include valuation of business ownership interest, real estate, tangible assets, capital asset valuation and financial reporting and tax valuation.