Robust strategies designed for your benefit
From energy incentives to work opportunity tax credits, federal tax offerings provide opportunities for businesses of all types and sizes. Federal tax credits and incentives allow you to accelerate certain deductions and offset the cost of hiring new employees, among a multitude of other benefits. Taking advantage of these incentives can be difficult, as their regulations and qualifications are subject to change.
At CBIZ, we keep you up-to-date and compliant with the federal tax incentives that help you control your costs. CBIZ federal tax specialists work closely with you to identify and implement strategies that bring you the maximum tax benefit. We leverage our years of experience to deliver tailored solutions that consider the full spectrum of federal tax credits and opportunities available.
The value of our services is equaled only by our commitment to attentive client service. Discover how our team can help your company optimize its tax position and achieve its goals and objectives.
- Accounting for Income Taxes ASC 740 Outsourcing or Co-Sourcing: Our services assist both publicly and privately held companies with ASC 740 financial reporting regulations.
- Accounting Methods Review: A review of your accounting methods can help identify alternative methods to minimize your income tax burden.
- Cost Segregation Studies: Through cost segregation, you can significantly accelerate depreciation deductions into earlier years of a real estate project.
- Energy Incentives: New construction and existing buildings may qualify for tax deductions under the Section 179D Energy Efficient Building Deductions.
- Federal Work Opportunity Tax Credit: We help identify opportunities for tax credits you can receive for hiring people from certain target demographics.
- Research & Development Tax Credits: Eligible candidates for R&D tax credits may not only generate tax reductions for the current tax year but may also qualify for cash refunds from previous tax years.
- Revenue Recognition: If you have advance payments or deferred revenue in the liability section of your balance sheet, you may be eligible to defer your cash received.
- Section 199- Domestic Production Activity Deduction: We have developed a cost-effective process to assist qualifying taxpayers in maximizing the benefit of the “Manufacturer’s Deduction.
- Section 382: Use of Net Operating Losses: If you qualify for the Section 382 limitation, we can help ensure you claim the correct amount of net operating losses on your tax return.
- Tangible Property Regulations: We help you stay compliant with the updated regulations on the capitalization and deduction of costs incurred to acquire, maintain, repair and/or replace tangible property.