Credit Risk Services
Manage the credit risk you face.
Credit risk management plays a pivotal role in your company's financial transactions, and in order to make the optimal choice for the decisions you face, you need a full understanding of the credit risk involved in the potential deal. As a leading provider of accounting, tax and valuation services, we are uniquely positioned to assist you.
Our credit risk analysts have a depth of expertise providing asset-based lending, asset securitization, commercial credit analysis and credit risk due diligence services to banks and financial service industries at every stage in the business life cycle. We leverage our combination of accounting, tax, finance, process and technology, advisory, valuation and regulatory experience to bring you a solution package that aligns with your goals and objectives. Our cross-functional team also provides insights into credit markets, consumer and corporate credit, capital markets, investment banking, transaction structures and investor reporting and technology. Additionally, we can help with the valuation of a full-range of assets.
With expertise, attention to the unique factors involved your transactions and services that adapt to you ever-changing needs, we are poised to help you achieve success.
- Asset-Based Lending: CBIZ professionals are dedicated to providing value-added field examinations, collateral reviews and due diligence services for asset-based lending institutions.
- Asset Securitization: We analyze your current loan valuation methodology and suggest changes that could benefit your business’ unique situation.
- Commercial Credit Analysis: In additon to a cost-effective comprehensive analysis of a client’s creditworthiness, we also provide commercial credit skills training, commercial lending implementation programs and real estate risk reviews.
- Credit Risk Due Diligence: Our expertise helps uncover deviations from industry norms and additional knowledge that helps mitigate loan loss exposure. Credit risk due diligence includes transaction and vendor due diligence.
- Debt Placement and Funding Services: We help ensure you enter into financing arrangements that meet your objectives.