Sound financial advice to get your company back on its feet
If your company experiences a financial crisis, you may need a helping hand to get back on solid ground. As a national provider of financial services, we have the accounting, litigation and valuation expertise you can rely on to help you optimize your situation. CBIZ corporate recovery and bankruptcy specialists provide the full gamut of recovery solutions, from assisting you through bankruptcy proceedings to forensic accounting and litigation support.
We evaluate of the viability of the company, its operations, its management, its projections, its adequacy of collateral protection, the company’s ability to service debt and its liquidation value to determine your optimal recovery solution. We also look for the potential existence of hidden undervalued assets in order to maximize their value and minimize your risk moving forward.
Serving creditors, debtors and other parties-in-interest in bankrupt or troubled companies, we bring a comprehensive understanding of the complexities involved in corporate recovery to every client engagement.
- Bankruptcy: Should your company file for bankruptcy, our team assists with the development and review of organizational plans, analysis of pre- and post-petition operations, liquidation analysis, preparation and review, preference searches, investigations and defenses and assessment of management and company personnel.
- Financial Advisory Services: Planning with our experienced financial professionals allows you to fully review your position and identify the solutions that fit your objectives. Among the solutions we provide are: financial statement preparation and/or reconstruction, projections and forecasts, review of operation reports and due diligence.
- Performance Improvement Services: To help you align your company’s financial performance with your strategic goals, we can examine your cost structure. We conduct gross margin/profitability analysis as well to help you develop a strategic plan that enhances the future value of your company.
- Recovery: To assist in financial recovery, we offer performance management, cash flow analysis, turnaround and restructuring advisory, bankruptcy support, representation of constituents and stakeholders and interim transitional management consulting.
- Trustee Services: CBIZ’s experienced professionals help ensure the maximum amount of recovery assets are corralled and distributed to claimants.
- Turnaround & Restructuring Services: During times of financial distress, we address your liquidity concerns, stabilize your core operations, implement cash conservation guidelines and controls, identify and dispose of non-core assets, manage creditor communication and negotiation processes and assist with pre-bankruptcy planning.
- Valuation: We assist with the valuation of equity, intellectual property and tangible assets. Our professionals also perform fresh start accounting valuation.