The U.S. and Chinese markets are both poised for growth, but to capitalize on the opportunities takes an understanding of local country accounting, tax and business regulations. The CBIZ China Desk helps businesses and investors on both sides of the Pacific navigate local market complexities and implement strategies to meet their expansion objectives.
Our experienced practitioners work closely with our peers in China to meet our clients’ tax, accounting, and transaction advisory needs. Bilingual members of our team assist with regulatory measures as well as with differences in language and business practices. We work with Chinese investors expanding their operations or bringing products to market in the U.S. as well as U.S. businesses and investors building their operations or bringing products to market in China.
Wherever your business takes you, from Beijing to Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Shanghai or other parts of the country, we look forward to making it easier to meet your transpacific goals.
China Desk Solutions
- Audit & Assurance*: Receive support for financial statement audits and numerous other assurance services from our MHM team to help you demonstrate compliance with financial reporting regulations.
- Deal Advisory: Explore solutions to support your complex transactions, including solutions for carve-outs, integration planning and execution, post-transaction transitions, and due diligence and quality of earnings.
- Financial Advisory: Enlist our team for help with U.S. GAAP and IFRS consulting as well with outsourcing tax, accounting, payroll and internal audit services.
- International Tax & Transfer Pricing: Use our team to assist with cross-border taxation and structuring and help companies meet their multinational transfer pricing requirements.
- Valuation Advisory: Receive the expertise with value you can rely on for tax and financial reporting needs, including purchase price allocations, foreign interest allocations and domestic and international reorganizations.