Committed, Compliance Resources
Regulators and stakeholders go through your financial statements with a fine tooth comb. With that level of scrutiny, it's important to have accurate, supportable asset values. Our team provides comprehensive financial reporting valuation services that help you stay in compliance with reporting requirements. We have experience with the array of asset types and business arrangements, and the complex accounting requirements that come into play. The attention we bring to every engagement ensures you have the reliable, cultivated and objective judgment you need to support your financial statement reporting.
Financial Reporting Valuation Solutions
- Alternative Investments & Derivatives: Our team understands the complexities of securities that are not publicly traded. We regularly assist with determining the fair market value of alternative investments, derivatives, and other complex financial instruments.
- Asset Impairment: We assist with the valuation for ASC Topic 350, Intangibles and Goodwill, and ASC Topic 360, Impairment or Disposal of Long-Lived Assets.
- Equity Valuation, Stock Options & Warrants: Our team is experienced with complexities of valuing complex compensation arrangements, including stock compensation under ASC Topic 718.
- Portfolio Reviews & Valuation: We are experienced with illiquid and hard-to-value assets and can assist investors with these assets that have no “active market” quotations.
- Purchase Price Allocations: We provide support for purchase price allocations and requirements under ASC Topic 805, Business Combinations.