Understanding the current state of information systems and reporting informs buyers on needed infrastructure investments to improve back-office cadence and reporting, as well as prepare for bolt-on acquisitions and aggressive growth initiatives. Our team examines the information technology infrastructure to identify system capabilities, security protocols, and internal controls and evaluate potential risks (cyber or other).
- Cybersecurity: We help strengthen your protection against a potential cyber attack through risk assessments and evaluations.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Assistance: We provide a number of services to help our clients minimize their global cyber risk exposure and sustain compliance.
- Internal Audit: We evaluate your internal controls and suggest ways in which they can be improved or strengthened.
- Payment Card Industry Compliance: Customers’ credit card information requires security measures that meet industry standards. We evaluate your system to ensure compliance.
- Social Engineering: Our professionals perform facilities breach exercises and other testing such as dumpster diving, email phishing, baiting, piggy-backing and pretexting to pinpoint where your risk mitigation strategy could be improved.