Minimizes Hidden Project Costs
Gibraltar’s program management services provide single source accountability throughout the building selection, planning, construction and move phases, and are integrated into every real estate assignment we undertake. This important “value-add” service provides owners with the peace of mind that they will receive the best value in facility design and construction, and on-time and on-budget project delivery.
Gibraltar’s deep experience in the competitive bidding process removes the risk associated with “unknown costs” prior to lease signature. This process has saved our clients millions of dollars and hundreds of hours of down time, freeing them to focus on their core business operations while leaving the myriad of details associated with moving to new or renovated facilities to us. Additionally, we are committed to achieving positive, sustainable work place environments that enhance productivity and minimize overhead and operating expenses.
Gibraltar’s program management services include:
- Master planning, facility evaluation and space programming
- Consultant selection, negotiation and coordination
- Pre-lease master project budgeting
- Construction and vendor competitive bid negotiation
- Construction management and project meetings
- Project cost accounting and tax favorable cost segregation accounting
- Move coordination
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) coordination