Post Transaction Services
Good starts lead to good finishes. The first 100 days post-transaction can be extremely challenging. Our cross-functional expertise helps keep your transition plan on track. We have significant middle market, cash flow-focused CFO experience. Our professionals use their accounting, reporting, FP&A and leadership proficiencies to drive the 100-day project plan to close and begin the cultural and communication required for success.
- Finance Department Management: We have experience with a range of office of the CFO functions, including skilled staff, financial IT systems and software, finance department operations, and assessment reviews.
- Operational Enhancements: Our team has a range of data management and cost-saving solutions.
- Reporting Upgrades: We conduct a current state assessment of data sources, reports, analytics, and FP&A processes, consider future state, and identify ways to improve reporting and key performance indicator analysis--then we implement.
- Working Capital Adjustment Schedule: As veterans in M&A, we understand the nuances of mid-month close, cut off, and getting it right. We work with your team to meet working capital deliverables, and if necessary, negotiations.
- Acquisition Accounting & Audit Preparation: Our professionals are experienced with complex purchase accounting, and we can assist you in meeting your reporting and audit requirements.
- Rendition of Future IT Systems: We perform analysis of current state and future needs to help you identify and implement a technology solution right for your size, complexity and hold period.
- Department Transition to Full-Time CFO: We are experienced with interim CFO support and can provide the reliable support and decision making until a full-time candidate is identified and onboarded. We are experienced with interim CFO support and can provide the reliable support and decision making until a full-time candidate is identified and onboarded. We then follow a structured transition plan to ensure your full-time CFO is off to a good start.