When your organization encounters new or convoluted accounting standards, complex transactions, or hard-to-value financial instruments, you often need accounting analysis. An experienced accounting services provider alleviates the burden that analysis can put on your finance department while providing the additional peace of mind that your reporting and related internal controls are sound.
The continual training that our complex accounting team undergoes helps your organization’s leadership team navigate evolving requirements and reporting needs. We help minimize concerns around compliance in the face of complexity with customized solutions scaled to meet the particular need of your department.
Complex Accounting Solutions
- Leasing: Evaluate how your leasing arrangements will change under the new leasing standard.
- Consolidation: Prepare for evaluations of whether to consolidate a variable interest entity under the new consolidation guidance.
- Stock Compensation: Ensure that the accounting requirements in ASC Topic 718, Compensation - Stock Compensation, are appropriately applied.
- Debt Versus Equity: Review complex equity agreements to ensure that they are properly accounted for and consider the related tax and valuation components of such arrangements.
- Purchase Accounting: Identify all assets and liabilities and make sure they are properly reflected in your financial statements.
- Specialized Service: Make sure your accounting for internal use software, collaboration agreements, impairment analysis, and licensing agreements is in compliance with the appropriate requirements.