Maximize the value of your institution
The economic downturn brought a fresh wave of challenges to financial institutions. From the Dodd-Frank Act to working with investor flight and tumultuous asset values, the financial industry must find a way to maximize the value of its assets and meet new regulations in order to be successful.
Our specialists help you navigate this new environment. We work closely with you to understand your areas of concern and opportunity. CBIZ professionals have assisted credit unions, banks and other institutions with improving internal controls, mitigating the risk of fraud and reducing the cost of doing business. We help you stay on top of the regulation changes that affect you and adjust accordingly so that you maintain compliance and maximize the benefits available to you.
Through our tailored approach to client service, we add value to your institution and make it easier for you to reach your goals and objectives.
Banks | Credit Unions
- Corporate Recovery Services: From restructuring to bankruptcy, we help you retain the value of your assets during transition periods in your institution’s life cycle.
- Credit Risk Services: Our credit risk advisory service specialists have a depth of expertise providing asset-based lending, asset securitization, commercial credit analysis and credit risk due diligence services to financial service industries at every stage in the business life cycle.
- Financial Statement Audits*: MHM specialists attest to the accuracy of your financial statement and supplement their findings with recommendations for improvement.
- Fraud Investigations: Our specialists evaluate your fraud risk and pinpoint areas of weakness to help you improve your anti-fraud policies.
- Internal Audit: We evaluate your internal controls and recommend ways in which they can be strengthened and improved.
- Tax Planning & Compliance: The tax planning services we provide help you maximize available tax credits and incentives while keeping you in compliance with reporting regulations.
- Transaction Advisory: We help you evaluate and execute the complex transactions you face and ensure you have the information you need to make well-informed decisions.
- Valuation: Our professionals assist with the full range of financial reporting valuation as well the valuation of complex derivative instruments and securities.