Statement from Jerry Grisko, President and CEO, CBIZ Inc. on the COVID-19 Pandemic
To our valued clients and stakeholders,
We at CBIZ, like so many of our clients and stakeholders, continue to navigate the ever changing COVID-19 pandemic. We are closely monitoring and following the guidance available through the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and state and regional public health authorities. And our thoughts are with those impacted by the coronavirus including the health care professionals, first responders and related officials on the front lines of this evolving situation.
In unprecedented times like these, we look to our core values to be our guide, including: “We do the right thing,” “Our people matter” and “We are dedicated to the success of our clients.” First and foremost, the health and safety of our team members and clients remains our priority. Inevitably, the measures that we have and will continue to take to prevent the spread of COVID-19 will impact how we conduct our business. While our methods of communication and processes may change, the one thing that will not change is our commitment to providing exceptional client services delivered by a team of professionals who view themselves as an extension of your team and are dedicated to your success.
In order to safeguard both our team members and clients, we are taking the following steps:
- Utilizing phone and video conferences for all client meetings – While we value face-to-face interaction with our clients, out of an abundance of caution we are shifting all client meetings and interactions to be conducted over the phone or by video conference at this time.
- Establishing secure drop off and pick up for client materials – Each CBIZ office will have a designated, secure area for dropping off and picking up all documents and information. Please reach out to your CBIZ contact for further instructions.
- Limiting on-site work – We are working closely with our clients to limit our time in client sites to only work that must be completed in person. All other services will be supported remotely.
- Suspending all business travel – CBIZ is suspending all business travel at this time but will continue to provide services and support our clients remotely.
- Maintaining essential operations – Our over 100 offices across the country remain open but we are limiting access to our team members only. In the event a temporary closure is necessary, we have contingencies in place to prevent disruptions of service and continue our operations.
- Ongoing monitoring - We are closely monitoring updates from government and regulatory bodies that impact our clients and are prepared to respond to changes in deadlines and guidance from these entities.
We will be doing everything practical to continue to serve you with the same quality services, responsiveness and partnership you rely on from CBIZ. We appreciate your support and understanding of these changes. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your CBIZ contact with your questions or for additional information.
Please take care of yourself, your families and your loved ones.