Please contact Dennis Spindler (763-549-2238) for additional information.
CBIZ has been selected by the Alliance of Automotive Service Providers of Minnesota (AASP-MN) to be the preferred agency for its members. We are very proud of the trust that AASP-MN has placed with CBIZ.
- 10% discount on commercial Property & Casualty insurance
- Life, Health and Employee Benefit Plans
- Personal insurance program for member, their families and employees
- Ability to serve the entire state
- CBIZ represents more than a dozen insurance companies that cover auto-related exposures
- Exclusive access to Meadowbrook Insurance Group's worker's compensation program; this program is endorsed by the AASP and has paid a 10% dividend for the each of the past six years.
We use a consultative approach to help clients manage their risk through specialized solutions. It is through this dedication that CBIZ has become a leader in providing commercial insurance expertise for businesses of alll sizes.
What CBIZ provides for clients:
- Building, Contents & Tools
- Machinery Breakdown
- Flood & Earthquake
- Business Interruption
- General Liability & Umbrella
- Garage Keepers Liability
- workers compensation
- Commercial Auto
- Towing Operations
- Dealers Open Lot
- Crime & Fiduciary Liability including computer fraud
- Employment Practices Liability provides coverage for allegations of discrimination, sexual harassment or wrongful termination
“[CBIZ] provides our shops with competitively priced insurance coverage that includes a dividend program for our Workmans Compensation Insurance. They provide coverage for our unique needs and business model. Service and assistance have always been there when we need it most. Our questions are answered and consultation is provided. The Minnesota AASP has found an insurance provider that can assist any size and type of auto service business.”
Joanne LaMettry, President, LaMettry’s Collision, Inc.
"I want to thank you for all the help you and your associates have given us with all our insurance needs. I like to choose an agent first and then an insurance company. That way, when there is a problem or a claim, and if I need help resolving it I know that someone has my back. You guys are always there. Business is tough enough and I have enough to do without having to navigate the insurance world too."
Tom Gleason, Pro-Tech Auto Repair