As a member of the Corporate Recovery Services group in the New York office, Brian Ryniker has been involved in numerous matters involving business restructurings, bankruptcy and insolvency, and transaction due diligence. His extensive experience includes representing unsecured creditors, debtors and secured lenders with complex bankruptcies and work-out situations. Brian’s background also includes forensic accounting including fraudulent conveyance litigation and investigating financial fraud. He has conducted numerous forensic investigations involving fraud and regulatory compliance violations against corporations and not-for-profit entities.
Brian has more than 14 years of experience. He began his career when he joined the organization in 1998.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, State University of New York at Albany
- Certified Public Accountant, New York
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors, Board of Directors
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
Brian is a frequent speaker and moderator at industry conferences on topics related to financial advisory services in Chapter 11, such as cash flow projections and DIP financing.
1065 Avenue of the Americas