John came to CBIZ in January of 2016 with over 25 years of experience working with employee benefits. He has held many responsibilities including: claims, management, sales and also owned his own insurance agency. His broad knowledge of Health & Welfare programs brings diversity and depth to his client relationship.
John’s primary focus is developing and implementing integrated employee benefit solutions for businesses with 10 – 1,000 employees including providing technology solutions to multi-state employers that control cost and ease the burden of benefit administration.
- Develop relevant employee communications and education programs to improve employee satisfaction
- Provide population health risk management to enhance overall employee wellness and control future expenditures
- Deploy our regulatory affairs assistance team to insure governmental compliance
- Adapt technology applications to meet client capability and simplify operations
- Provide ongoing plan management to meet the future with confidence
John is responsible for the management, coordination and ultimately, the performance of all aspects of his clients’ benefit programs. He has developed significant expertise in the areas of plan analysis, design and evaluation. John brings to the client relationship a deep appreciation for, understanding of and competency in industry trends, contractual negotiations and financial considerations. Ultimately, he is dedicated to meeting and exceeding client expectations.
John is very active in his local community and the proud father of three children. He spends the majority of his free time in family activities.
BA, Economics, University of California, Irvine
75-450 Gerald Ford Drive