Martha S. Bethea
- Consulting and management advisory services to the medical industry
- Planning, design and implementation of mergers, new services and product lines, and formation of related business entities
- Budgeting, forecasting and development of pro-formas for specialized contracting situations
- Design and implementation of compensation formulas, profit sharing arrangements and benefit structures.
- Tax planning and compliance services for corporations and individuals
- Consulting, design and administration of qualified retirement plans and employee benefit programs
- Numerous accounting and business engagements related to personal service corporations
B.S.B.A., The University of Akron
- Certified Public Accountant, Ohio
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
4040 Embassy Parkway
6050 Oak Tree Blvd.