Jennifer has sixteen years of experience in public accounting serving both large and small businesses and individuals. She manages all aspects of tax engagements for clients, including preparation of federal and state tax returns, tax planning, and accounting for income taxes.
- Master of Professional Accountancy, University of Southern Mississippi
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Accounting, University of Southern Mississippi
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
5100 Poplar Avenue