For Cole, risk control is a way to help a company ensure it is running at peak performance — both operationally and ﬁnancially. Cole employs comprehensive risk analysis to help clients gain insights that lead to more productive and cost-efﬁcient operations. By conducting a holistic assessment, Cole identiﬁes potential hazards and helps businesses understand the reasons contributing to losses so that their worksites run smoothly.
Knowing that delays can impact productivity, Cole digs in to ﬁnd the reason behind each issue. He then educates and trains clients on how to perform the job correctly and efﬁciently the ﬁrst time, therefore removing or mitigating risk. Some examples of how Cole is impacting clients include:
- Performing an eMod analysis and discovering two claims with a similar name counting against a client. Once removed, the experience modiﬁcation rate dropped 10 points, allowing the client to bid on jobs for which it previously was not eligible.
- Assisting with a catastrophic event response to help a client appropriately manage the situation, including documentation, legal, and health concerns.
With a 30 year background in a variety of disciplines — emergency services communications, ﬁre safety, search and rescue management, risk and safety management, non-proﬁt association management and ﬁnance — Cole has experienced many types of risk ﬁrsthand. He serves as an advocate for clients, sharing risk analysis insights to help companies make sound risk management decisions.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Planning
- Captive Safety Audits
- Fleet Safety Management
- Gas/Oil/Energy Evaluations
- Industrial Hygiene
- Mining/Quarry (above/underground) Evaluations
- Product Liability
- Security & Terrorism Evaluations
- Technology in Bio and Life Sciences
- Tower and Communication Media