Fred W. Hinkle
Fred Hinkle serves as a Director for the Northeast Ohio region of CBIZ MHM, LLC. He specializes in audits, reviews and compilations of closely-held entities ranging in size from single location operations to large multi-national operations in a broad range of industries including construction, manufacturing, whole distribution, not-for-profit, and real estate. He has led audits of employee benefit plans under ERISA including defined benefit, defined contribution and defined benefit health and welfare plans. In his role, he has performed CFO/controllership functions, financial due diligence procedures and financial analysis.
- Historical Financial Reporting (Audits, Reviews and Compilations)
- Financial Statement Disclosures
- Prospective Financial Reporting (Forecasts and Projections)
- Documentation and Evaluation of Internal Control Processes
- Financial Due Diligence
B.S., Accounting, The University of Akron
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
4040 Embassy Parkway
6050 Oak Tree Blvd.