Mike Lichtenberger is a Managing Director of CBIZ MHM, LLC and a Shareholder of Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. He has been with the Firm since 1991. Mike is a former chair of the MHM Technical Advisory Committee that serves to provide guidance for the implementation of new professional standards, independence and quality control for the firm.
Mike's technical expertise is in audit and review of financial statements, internal controls, and business consulting for both public and private companies. His experience includes a risk based audit approach for government contractors, technology, life sciences, manufacturing and distribution companies and software developers, many with national and international operations.
Mike has assisted both public and private clients with mergers and acquisition due diligence, revenue recognition for software companies, options back dating consulting services and related restatements of SEC filings, accounting for debt offerings including beneficial conversion features and other derivatives.
Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting, University of Northern Iowa
- Certified Public Account, California
- Certified by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants in International Financial Reporting Standards
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chair of the Audit Committee for Arc San Diego
- Member of Arc San Diego Investment Committee
- Member of Board of Directors for Arc Foundation.
10616 Scripps Summit Court