Masters in Taxation, University of Denver Law School
Bachelor of Science, Accounting, University of Colorado
- Certified Public Accountant (Colorado License #0015641)
- Registered Investment Advisor (Inactive)
- Personal Financial Specialist (Inactive)
As the Tax Practice Leader for the Colorado office of CBIZ MHM, LLC, Sarah has over 20 years of experience providing tax consulting, compliance and litigation support services to closely held businesses, individuals and non-profits. Her experience includes comprehensive tax planning and compliance, business formation and liquidation, real estate, conservation easements, entity selection and conversion, mergers and acquisitions, debt structuring, buy-sell arrangements, divorce strategies, litigation support, mediation and transactional analysis for a diverse clientele.
In addition to her CPA license, for nearly a decade, Sarah held Series 7 and 66 securities licenses, an Accident, Health & Life Insurance license and received the PFP (Personal Financial Planner) from the American Institute of CPAs. She also teaches as an adjunct professor at the University of Colorado Denver Business School.
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
2001 Recipient of the Denver Chamber's Chamber Champion Award
8181 E Tufts Avenue, Suite 600