The private equity industry continues to garner significant scrutiny. Stakeholders are reevaluating, reshaping and more tightly regulating the industry. More and more investors are relying on valuations of private equity investments to ensure they are reported at “fair value.” With growing scrutiny and the desire to make sound economic decisions, it is critical to have a trusted source to turn to for your valuation needs.
CBIZ is a leading provider of valuation services to the private equity industry. Our clients are confident in our intrinsic understanding of their businesses and the specific issues they face. We offer valuation services at various levels, from fund monitoring to transaction pricing and support to accounting and tax compliance.
We have helped private equity groups in a range of ways, including:
- Provided monthly and quarterly portfolio valuations for some of the largest hedge funds and private equity groups in the world.
- Provided a fairness opinion for one of the largest Fund of Funds acquisition transactions.
- Provided a valuation and transaction analysis for multi-billion dollar real estate financial services company being sold to a third party
- Valued the private equity of a leading credit card transaction processing company.
- Determined the value of a specific interest in a pool of securitized receivables.