Larry is a Managing Director/Shareholder in the Accounting and Auditing* Group. He was previously the Managing Partner of the Massachusetts practice of UHY LLP. Larry has more than 24 years of audit and consulting experience working with middle market and emerging companies. He provides financial expertise in a variety of audit and financial reporting engagements for both publicly and privately held companies in the broker/dealer, securities, investment advisor, hedge fund, manufacturing, professional services and construction industries. He also provides management consulting services including business acquisitions and due diligence, and litigation support.
University of Massachusetts (Amherst), BS
• Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• New England Broker/Dealer and Investment Adviser Association, Treasurer and Founder
• North American region of GMN International – an international network of independent accounting firms, Past President
• Blue Hill Country Club, Past President
• Licensed CPA in Massachusetts and New York
• Hebrew SeniorLife, Trustee
• Hebrew SeniorLife, Audit Committee Chairman
• Hebrew SeniorLife, Finance Committee Member
• New England Broker Dealer Investment Advisor Association Board Member and Treasurer
*Audit and other attest services provided by Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C., an independent CPA firm.
Connect with Us: