CBIZ Tofias provides tax services to a variety of clients including family offices, high net worth individuals, private companies, and multinational public companies. Our clients do business in a breadth of industries including manufacturing, wholesale/distribution, private equity/venture capital, technology, healthcare/ pharmaceutical, and real estate investment funds.
A small sampling of our client list includes:
- $100M multi-national high-tech public company focused on business process management software headquartered in Massachusetts
- $1.3B large private educational publishing company headquartered in Massachusetts with regional offices across the country
- $50M family-owned private manufacturer and distributor of household consumer products based in Rhode Island
- $115M family-owned private industrial manufacturing company with a diverse base of product divisions based in Rhode Island
- $7M private venture capital firm headquartered in Massachusetts with a regional office in Washington
- $250M high-tech manufacturer operating in U.S. and overseas with ASC 740 (formerly FAS 109) needs
- $8M real estate partnership located in Massachusetts focused on developing and managing office, retail and residential properties
- High net worth individuals and families seeking wealth transfer strategies, tax planning and tax preparation services
Take a look at what some of our clients are saying about us:
"As you know, for the last six years I have had PEGA's tax return reviewed by our attest firm. This year we decided to use [CBIZ] Tofias. I can say, with confidence, that it was clearly the best review of PEGA's tax returns since I have been here. In addition to being thorough, which I expected, you provided value-added suggestions, performed a comprehensive review of our important tax positions taken, and provided a complete inventory of potential changes. I felt that you understood our business, our tax positions, and the integrity with which PEGA approaches the filing of its tax returns. Thanks again and I look forward to future collaborations."
Former Director of Treasury and Taxation
Connect with Us: