John is a Managing Director/Shareholder in the Accounting and Auditing * Group and a member of the company’s Not-For-Profit & Education Practice, as well as the Employee Benefit Plan audit practice. John joined the company in 1980 and has over 25 years of public accounting experience. Prior to joining CBIZ Tofias, he was a Shareholder of Rooney, Plotkin & Willey. John provides financial statement audits, reviews and analysis, tax planning and strategic planning with industry expertise in manufacturing, healthcare and not-for-profit organizations.
Bryant University, BS, MST
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants
• Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
• St. Philomena School, Past Treasurer and Head of Finance Committee
• Providence Sunrise Rotary Club, Past Vice President
*Audit and other attest services provided by Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C., an independent CPA firm.
Connect with Us: