Committed to your growth and success
After a long period of economic downturn, the real estate market is poised for growth and recovery. Interest rate increases and rising demand will bring opportunities and challenges alike to real estate professionals. CBIZ is uniquely poised to assist you in navigating the changing market. Our specialists work with the owners, operators and investors, as well as commercial real estate developers and partnerships to provide tax consulting, audit and assurance services* and a variety of business solutions.
Commercial Real Estate Quarterly Hot Topics
To keep you on top of the developments that affect your business, we periodically distribute the CBIZ Commercial Real Estate Quarterly Hot Topics newsletter, which covers major trends in accounting, tax, business consulting and employee benefits. Learn more about our newsletter by visiting our archive.
The experience we've gained has provided us with best practices to pass along to our clients to help them better minimize their overhead and capitalize on the opportunities available to them. Furthermore, we deliver our solution packages with the personalized attention we believe every client deserves.
- Audit & Assurance Services*: MHM attests to your compliance with financial regulations.
- Cost Segregation Studies: Certain costs involved in a real estate project can be divided into different depreciable lives to defer taxes. Real estate professionals can deduct losses without worrying about passive loss limitations.
- Estate Planning & Wealth Transfer: We work with you to create a long-term strategy that minimizes your tax burden and ensures you reach your goals for your estate.
- Real Estate Valuation: Our valuation specialists provide the accurate and timely analysis you can rely on to make your real estate decisions.
- Tax Return Preparation: Our tax specialists prepare your tax return in compliance with financial regulations.
- Tenant Advisory Services: CBIZ Gibraltar focuses exclusively on tenant representation. We help companies manage both current and future office space needs without any “conflicts of interest.” Each assignment incorporates all of the following phases: assignment definition and market analysis; selection and evaluation of alternatives; lease negotiation; final site selection; design and construction (if necessary); and overall project review and follow up.