Our transfer pricing experts have significant experience in the analysis and derivation of arm’s length prices on intercompany transactions for today’s complex multinational companies, both pursuant to IRS regulations and OECD requirements. CBIZ MHM assists clients by first understanding the scope of related party activities and performing analyses on the functions carried out, risks borne and assets employed by the entities involved. Our experts rely on these functional analyses in order to determine the best method for deriving transfer prices, whether the transfers involve tangible assets, intangible assets or intercompany services.
Clients turn to CBIZ MHM for independent transfer pricing services to:
- Evaluate new or existing intercompany transfer pricing policies,
- Document transfer pricing policies in accordance with local regulations,
- Determine values of assets for sale between related parties in different tax jurisdictions,
- Identify intangibles and a ssess exposure in the event of an audit (by either the IRS or a foreign taxing authority)
- Assist clients with IRS audits and appeals on transfer related matters.