Loss Control Consulting Services
Get loss control consulting services from CBIZ. Risk Management professionals work in a dynamic and collaborative business environment, advising clients and exercising specialized skills in representing, handling and managing all matters with their insurers. Their goal is to fully understand each of their client's businesses and interests to enable them to successfully manage their insurance program with an eye to enhancing the bottom line. CBIZ Insurance Services, Inc. believes in this philosophy and evaluates your risks and providing risk management solutions and property loss control consulting services to ensure that your business continues to grow and prosper. To ensure growth and success, we assist you in minimizing your "Total Cost of Risk." The Total Cost of Risk (TCOR) includes the following factors: Risk Financing (Insurance Premiums) Direct Cost Loss, Indirect Loss Costs, Administrative Expenses and Taxes/Fee.
Loss Control Consulting Services from CBIZ Saves You Money
Utilizing proactive loss control and loss prevention consulting services can lead to a reduction in insurance costs. In fact, controlling losses at the source remains the most effective way to contain insurance costs. Risk management that employs property loss control consulting services from CBIZ minimizes the cost of risk- the cost of insurance, the cost of accidents and injuries and the lost productivity accidents cause.
Enjoy the Benefits of Experience with CBIZ Property Loss Control Consulting Services
CBIZ Insurance Services, Inc. possesses the loss control capabilities to coordinate carrier loss control services and perform independent loss control consulting services. Our role is to assist in establishing a working partnership with the carrier to provide the best utilization of carrier loss control services, to define and document service objectives in a written service plan, and to develop a method of monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of carrier services. We view this as a cooperative process involving Carrier's Loss Control and Claims Service Consultant, the CBIZ Risk Management Services Team and most importantly your management team.
CBIZ Loss Control Consulting Services Helps You Reduce Your Losses
- Loss control consulting services start by identifying and evaluating risks to life and property through a technical review of operations.
- Then, we conduct comprehensive evaluations of safety and property protection management systems.
- Designing practical risk control programs tailored to safety and property protection needs is a property loss consulting service basic.
- We partner with you to investigate and evaluate losses.
- We also provide loss control consultation services for special or unusual risks.
- Providing guidance to prevent a recurrence of a specific loss is key to our mutual success.
- Property loss consulting services determine training needs and develop practical training programs.
- Analyzing loss experience and proposing appropriate management action reduces the risk of additional loss.
Risk Management Loss Control Consulting Services
- Risk assessment audits;
- Risk control audits;
- Facility surveys;
- Regulation compliance;
- Loss analysis;
- Training programs;
- Safety program development;
- OSHA compliance consultations;
- Business continuity planning.
Fleet Safety Property Loss Control Consulting Services
- Driver selection, training and motivational programs;
- Accident investigation and analysis;
- Driver review techniques;
- Hazardous materials and material handling reviews;
- Regulation compliance audits.
Loss Control Consulting Services Highlight Product Safety
- Quality control/assurance program evaluation;
- Recordkeeping programs;
- Design review program evaluation;
- Recall programs;
- Labeling and packaging evaluation.
Property Loss Control Services Specialize in Construction
- Fleet safety;
- Job site evaluations;
- Pre-construction surveys;
- Customized training programs;
- 10 hour and 30 hour OSHA training courses.
Property Loss Control Consulting Services
- Special hazard evaluation;
- Fire protection evaluation;
- Law and code compliance;
- Life safety evaluations;
- Physical security analysis;
- Emergency procedures programs;
- Building appraisals.
Underscore Employee Safety with Loss Control Services
- Employee hiring practices;
- Employee training and orientation program audits;
- Accident investigation;
- Accident analysis;
- Safety promotion;
- Return-to-work programs;
- Safety committee development and training to meet state certification requirements;
- Ergonomic evaluations;
- 10 hour and 30 hour OSHA general industry training programs;
- Industrial Hygiene Analysis and Surveys.
For additional information on property loss control consulting services, please contact Cole Brown at 1-888-553-8500, ext. 3275 or send an email to email@example.com. Learn more about additional products and services that benefit your business from CBIZ including commercial lines insurance, risk management and executive protection.