Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Consulting Services
CBIZ has conducted numerous Sarbanes-Oxley compliance consulting services for leading companies throughout North America and their international locations. With over 900 CPA's, CIA's, CISA's and technical professionals, CBIZ can assist your compliance program in a variety of ways. From organizing the compliance project, to selecting compliance software from our network of providers, to providing copyrighted risk and control libraries, we customize consulting to help you meet upcoming Sarbanes-Oxley compliance deadlines. Our services are provided to public and private companies, not-for-profit and higher education institutions; governmental units and venture capital firms. This is difficult, but well worth the learning experience. Try Us!
Get Specialized Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Consulting Services from CBIZ:
- Counsel sponsors and steering committee;
- Serve as project management provider;
- Develop approach, action plans, timelines and deliverables;
- Assist with identifying significant accounts, required assertions, control objectives, risk assessment and internal controls;
- Evaluate risk mitigation and internal control adequacy and recommend improvement plans;
- Implement internal control methodology and software;
- Provide on-going monitoring of internal control framework and testing;
- Prepare periodic reports to management & audit committee.
Our Sarbanes-Oxley compliance services consultants work closely with internal and external auditors to coordinate needs and minimize the cost of compliance. Learn more about additional compliance services from CBIZ, including tax services, internal audit services, human resources compliance, valuation and employment law compliance.