In today's regulatory environment, the ability to effectively assess and remediate control deficiencies is critical. The CBIZ Risk & Advisory Group offers leading edge assurance and consulting services to help public and private companies, nonprofit organizations and government entities navigate the perils of controlling processes business in turbulent times.
Our Core Services
- Full Internal Audit Outsourcing
- Internal Audit Co-sourcing
- Regulatory Compliance (e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley)
- Information System Auditing
- Fraud & Investigative Services
- Enterprise Risk Management
CBIZ is a trusted internal audit and Sarbanes-Oxley service provider to leading businesses across North America and globally. Our experienced professionals can provide your Board of Directors, Chief Financial Officer and Management with an independent assessment of the system of controls within your company or organization.
Our services feature:
- Dedicated internal audit practice within CBIZ
- Proven Sarbanes-Oxley methodology
- Extensive IT audit experience
- Risk-driven methodology - COSO-based methodologies align audit efforts with your most important operational, compliance and financial risks.
Four-step internal audit methodology delivers cost effective results
- Assess risk. Understand strategy, business objectives and identify associated risks.
- Allocate internal audit resources. Allocate audit resources based upon results of the risk assessment and compliance requirements.
- Execute internal audit. Combine tools and technology with experience professionals to efficiently achieve audit results that meaningfully impact the business.
- Communicate internal audit results. Provide management and the Audit Committee with ongoing oral and written communications of audit results and follow-up actions.
For more information about our Financial Risk & Advisory services, contact:
Remonde Brangman, 301.951.3636 x 6719.
Detecting – Preventing Fraud. Fraud is a multi-billion dollar “industry” that victimizes far more companies than is publicized. Read more.
Evaluating Vendor Risk. Procurement challenges run rampant in our business environment. Yet most companies do not have an effective tool to identify and mitigate vendor risk. Read more.
Not-for-Profit Risk Management - The New Best Practice. Typically, NFPs are not considered risk takers. It is not surprising that the nonprofit sector would consider risk management to be a non-critical function. Enter the brave new world of the 21st Century. Download this whitepaper.
Emergency Preparedness - Business Continuity Planning. How quickly your company can get back to business after a fire, flood, tornado, terrorist attack, or other disaster depends in very large measure on emergency planning done today. Read more.
Note: For Hazard and Operations Risk Analysis and Mitigation, contact Craig Wengerd with CBIZ Insurance Services - 610.862-2335.