Personal Claims Management & Advocacy
CBIZ is committed to ensuring that you receive prompt, fair and courteous claims service. We are here to help you any way we can during the claims process.
888.418.2500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- During business hours: Call CBIZ to report claims, verify coverage and ask any questions you may have.
- After business hours: Call our toll-free claims number for emergency assistance.
- You may also call your insurance company directly, 24-hours a day, seven days a week to report your claim.
What you need when reporting a claim:
- Write down everything - the date, the time of day and a list of stolen or damaged goods or property.
- Call the police as soon as possible to report a theft.
Contact your insurance company or agent to report the claim and receive appropriate forms.
If a theft has occurred, written and documented reports of losses are especially important. Include everything and carefully assess damages; amended claims often take longer to process.