Strategies so you can operate efficiently
As a health care service provider, you are in the profession of healing. Managing the increasingly complex operations of your organization requires significant expertise and time, which may affect your ability to focus on providing quality care. Fortunately, solving these problems is our business.
CBIZ provides executives and clinicians with a broad range of tools to enhance their ability to manage key strategic, financial, personnel, and information functions. We design accounting, tax, valuation and advisory services to address your unique circumstances in order to help you meet the demands of your operating environment.
Our years of experience working with hospitals, health systems, physician practices and ambulatory surgery and imaging centers have given us information and insight to better serve your needs. Discover how our multifaceted approach makes it easier for you to focus on what’s most important — your patients.
- Accounting & Tax: We provide the gamut of tax and accounting services including tax return and preparation, Form 5500 preparation, bookkeeping, outsourced or co-sourced accounting and tax departments and tax consulting.
- Healthcare Consulting: Our multidisciplinary team advises and implements solutions that streamline management of compliance, strategic, financial, personnel and information functions within your organization.
- Litigation Support & Expert Testimony: We assist in identifying the critical financial and business issues in wrongful death cases, economic damages, post merger and acquisition disputes and various tort cases.
- Risk Advisory: From cost recovery and internal audit consulting to disaster preparedness and cybersecurity, our risk advisory professionals help you manage the multifaceted risks you face.
- Transaction Advisory: Starting with thorough due diligence and fair market value analysis, we work with you through complex transactions such as hospital acquisition of physician practices to joint ventures, physician practice buy/sell transactions and physician practice acquisitions or divestitures.
- Valuation: Our healthcare valuation services help identify the value of key tangible and intangible assets involved in mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures, physician compensation and property records, among other health care functions.