Meeting the Needs of Healthcare Organizations
The Kansas City office of CBIZ MHM is committed to serving the needs of healthcare organizations. Our team has more than 30 years of experience helping organizations manage their complex operations so that they can devote more time, energy and resources into patient care. Discover how we can assist you.
- Valuation: Our healthcare valuation services help identify the value of key tangible and intangible assets involved in mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures, physician compensation and property records, among other health care functions.
- Enterprise Modeling & Operational Consulting: We provide physician needs assessments, feasibility studies and financial modeling, among other services, to assist organizations in their decision-making.
- Compliance Consulting: By identifying, benchmarking and fixing regulatory issues, our suite of tools helps to minimize audit risk and reduce denials.
- Risk & Advisory: We provide risk assessments and remediation related to cybersecurity and internal controls and assist with cost recovery, credit risk and other risk management services.
- Cybersecurity: We help strengthen your protection against a potential cyber attack through risk assessments and evaluations.
- Litigation Support & Expert Testimony: We assist in identifying the critical financial and business issues in wrongful death cases, economic damages, post merger and acquisition disputes and various tort cases.