During litigation, the last thing you want to worry about is your expert. With decades of proven experience, the experts of CBIZ’s litigation support team assist you in many areas of the litigation process—everything from discovery through reporting and depositions to expert testimony. Our team is dedicated to providing those involved in business and personal disputes with quality litigation consulting, investigative and due diligence services.
Our litigation advisory services include:
- Computation of damages involving lost profits, lost value, costs, lost cash flow,
lost revenue, application of contract terms, mitigation, restitution and the determination of reasonable royalties.
- Investigative accounting services, including investigation of fraud, historical cost accumulation and recreation of transaction records.
- Valuations of businesses, intangible assets, intellectual property, and retirement plans.
- Pre- and post-bankruptcy consultation to both debtors and creditors, including planning, viability assessment, evaluation of capital adequacy, reorganization terms and going-concern and liquidation basis valuations.
- Tax analyses related to basis, cost allocation, and tax treatment of specific transactions.
- Analysis of cash flow, asset tracing and fraudulent transactions.
- Other services include, contract costs and claims, intellectual property, family law, fraud, wrongful termination, personal injury and standard of care.
Our experts provide these objective services in a broad range of industries and specialties, including natural resources, environmental, real estate, health care, high tech and trust accounting. We provide expert testimony in federal, state and bankruptcy courts, as well as in arbitrations. In addition, our experienced team serves as Special Masters and as the Court’s expert. Working with CBIZ, you will receive high quality and effective services for your litigation and dispute resolution matters.