- Have provided auditing and accounting services to Kansas school districts for over 30 years.
- Presently providing audit and accounting services to nine Kansas school districts.
- Presently providing OMB Circular A-133 audit services to three school districts, including all State and Federal compliance and reporting.
- Provide additional services in the area of accounting for school activity funds, including assisting in developing internal procedures, providing interim examinations of funds and providing recommendations for improved efficiency and operations.
- Provide assistance to school districts in the preparation of the Kansas Budget Form.
- Provide audit services to two of the five largest school districts in the state of Kansas, (both with annual revenues in the approximate amount of $150 million), including the preparation of the financial statements in the form necessary for both districts to receive the Certificate of Achievement in Financial Reporting (CAFR), received from the Governmental Financial Officers Association (GFOA) and the Association of School Business Officials (ASBO).