How do we help clients minimize their income tax liability?
- By consulting with clients on the various federally allowed methods of recognizing income on long-term contracts and accelerated depreciation of assets.
- By educating our clients on the benefits and deficiencies of different entity choices and through comprehensive corporate and personal tax planning recommendations.
How do we help clients maximize bonding and banking capacity?
- By meeting with our clients before year-end on how best to maximize working capital, equity and fixed-asset positions through cash management and debt restructuring techniques tailored to the client's specific operation.
- By assisting clients in preparing interim-period financial reports, including integrated job cost reports on a monthly, quarterly or semiannual basis.
- We provide financial statement information to assist the surety and bank in fully understanding the client's operation, including:
- Completed and in-progress job summaries
- Contract cost analysis
- General and administrative expenses analysis
- Fixed-asset transactions analysis
- Financial statement ratio analysis
- Assistance with software including:
We also help our clients design their financial statements to generate clear information in terms of:
- Job profitability analysis
- Direct job costs
- Payroll costs and related figures
- Equipment operating costs
- Contract-related overhead costs
- General and administrative expenses
We know the construction industry! Our team combines the industry experience of our tax, data processing and consulting departments to provide solutions to your problems. We are flexible enough to serve the needs of small, medium and large contractors.
We are active members of the following construction organizations:
- Associated General Contractors of America
- Associated General Contractors of Kansas
- Kansas Contractors Association
- Construction Financial Management Association
- National Electrical Contractors Association
- Kansas Home Builders Association
- Construction Industry CPA's and Consultants