In today's challenging business environment, gross margin and cost controls drive profits like never before. Recent trends including the growth and dominance of mass-market retailers, the transferring of production overseas and the evolution of e-business have forced businesses to reevaluate and change their operations in order to remain profitable. To combat these critical issues, companies are significantly altering how they do business - from streamlining inventory management to reengineering entire business processes.
CBIZ MHM, LLC - New York's diagnostic services provide an independent and objective review of a company's operations, organizational structure, systems, and activities. Based on this review, we can assess the business' performance, identify areas for improvement and develop an action plan to make improvements to critical business functions.
Our diagnostic review helps businesses address important questions including:
- Do you understand your margins and gross profit?
- Are you as profitable as direct competitors?
- Are you spending the same as comparable businesses on expenses?
- Are you generating a comparable rate of return?
- How efficient are your operations?
CBIZ MHM, LLC - New York's seasoned team of professionals brings proven solutions and methodologies to help businesses achieve their short and long-term goals. Through our proactive approach, we gain a thorough understanding of a client's problems - then partner with management to develop value-added solutions to solve them.
During our diagnostic review we:
- Analyze the business' profitability areas by business unit
- Evaluate personnel in the accounting department along with the current systems and procedures
- Benchmark the company's operating results on a detailed line-by-line basis to competitors
- Evaluate warehousing and distribution
- Review gross margin methodology, gross profit reporting, and assess costing and inventory controls
- Review income tax strategy from both a domestic and foreign perspective to ensure tax efficiency and compliance
- Assess the reliability and usefulness of your management reports and control systems
For more information, please contact Jay Silver.