Auditing, Assurance and SEC Services
CBIZ Inc. has a strategic association with Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C., a national independent certified public accounting firm. Mayer Hoffman McCann is 100% owned by individual CPAs and provides audit and other attest services. The two companies are separate and independent legal entities that seamlessly work together to service clients’ needs.
Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) provides assurance and SEC services that do more than summarize and attest to past financial performance. Our reports are tools that can be used to help measure and improve performance, evaluate risk, and strengthen internal controls.
Our full range of reporting, assurance, and SEC compliance services include the following:
- Audits requiring the highest assurances that financial statements accurately represent a company's financial position and operational results.
- Reviews involving analytical procedures and limited assurance that the financial statements do not require any material modifications.
- Compilations presenting company provided information and representations in financial statements.
- Regulatory agency reporting on financial statements required by the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the Federal Trade Commission. MHM is registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) and undergoes a rigorous review of our assurance and SEC practice through the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants' Peer Review and Center for Public Company Audit Firms programs. We are proud of the unmodified reports with no deficiencies or noncompliance noted that we have earned. This means that our work adheres to the highest professional accounting standards as is also attested to in a letter from a HUD Quality Assurance Auditor.
- Due diligence involving examination of all pertinent records and statements to assist management in the decision-making process
- Internal control consulting which assists in evaluating the methods an organization uses to ensure that its records are accurate, its assets are protected, and its operations comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Employee Benefit Plan audits that include the preparation of Form 5500 and other related documentation. MHM is a member of the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center which reflects our adherence to stringent quality control standards.
- Agreed Upon Procedures issuing a report of findings based on specified financial statement items. The client agrees upon the procedures to be conducted by our firm. In this engagement, our firm does not express an opinion or negative assurance. Instead, the report is in the form of procedures and findings. A representation letter is prepared that depends on the nature of the engagement and the specified users.
- Financial Forecasts & Projections prospective financial statements based on management’s assumptions that present an entity’s expected financial position, results of operations, and cash flows in future periods under various conditions.
For more information on Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. please visit our website at:
CBIZ MHM, LLC
1675 N Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33486