Employee Benefits & Insurance
CBIZ is the #2 U.S. Benefits Specialist and one of the largest U.S. Brokers. Our mission is simple: to help you grow your business by working with you to develop a successful employee benefits strategy; by providing you with CBIZ’s local benefits services, complemented by our national practice strength and expertise; and by utilizing technology to enhance and streamline the delivery of these services.
CBIZ will help turn your company’s benefits program from a drain on your bottom line to an asset that contributes to profitability through:
- Strategic planning
- Effective communication
- Proactive service
CBIZ utilizes each of these components to design a benefits strategy that fits your employees’ needs as well as your organization’s financial goals. And, as one of the largest publicly owned insurance brokers in the country, CBIZ represents the strongest companies in the industry and is positioned to negotiate with the most competitive insurance carriers, which provides you with extraordinary buying power.
From time to time, CBIZ may participate in agreements with one or more insurance companies or third party vendors in connection with the insurance related transactions to receive additional compensation or consideration. These compensation arrangements are provided to CBIZ as a result of the performance and expertise by which products and services are provided to the client and may result in enhancing CBIZ’s ability to access certain markets and services on behalf of CBIZ clients. More information regarding these agreements and the consideration received pursuant to these agreements is available upon written request.
Nonprofit Business Payroll, Employee Benefits and Human Resources Consulting Services
Nonprofit business payroll, employee benefits and human resources consulting services from CBIZ provide added value to your organization. We’re a people-oriented company, and it’s the people behind our initiatives that make them extraordinary. Here are some of the ways our nonprofit business payroll, employee benefits and human resources consulting services translate into real value and benefit to your organization:
Human Resources Consulting Services Include Nonprofit Business Payroll and Employees Benefits
- We reduce the time it takes to do payroll.
- Nonprofit business payroll, employee benefits and human resources consulting services reduce the liability associated with payroll.
- We provide comprehensive payroll and employee benefit services including payroll administration (providing full tax services), section 125 plans, workers compensation and COBRA administration.
Human Resources Consulting Services
- We can reduce your costs associated with HR services.
- Nonprofit business payroll, employee benefits and human resources consulting services can ensure you are compliant in HR policy and practice.
- We can help you develop, train and maintain staff performance that will contribute to increased efficiency, performance, and job satisfaction.
Nonprofit Employee Benefits Consulting Services
- We can develop and administer benefit and retirement plans that will be an asset to your organization by controlling costs, assessing and transferring liabilities, and increasing employee awareness and appreciation.
- Nonprofit business payroll and human resources consulting services can provide complete employee benefits administration services to minimize administrative time among your staff.
- We can develop a section 125 plan for your company allowing employees to pick and choose benefits they wish to have.
The Importance of the Consulting Relationship
- We are both responsive and proactive in communication with you - always available to advise you when you have questions, and contacting you with issues we feel are pertinent to your organization.
- Nonprofit business payroll, employee benefits and human resources consulting services can save you time and money by reducing your research for service/product providers.
- We often can offer a discount when more than one CBIZ service is contracted.
Accounting, Tax & Advisory Services
- We can help you reduce overhead and accurately reflect joint cost allocations.
- We can increase efficiency and save you money by coordinating your accounting and compliance requirements with your the internal systems.
- We can provide audit reporting services through our affiliated and independent CPA firm.
- Nonprofit business payroll, employee benefits and human resources consulting services can help you increase revenues by improving management and endowment funds.
- We can help you increase revenues by developing or improving Charitable Remainder Trusts.
Technology and Advisory Services
- We can improve data collection and reporting with MIP NFP Accounting Systems and Timesheet Professional software.
- Nonprofit business payroll, employee benefits and human resources consulting services can save staff time and improve your fundraising, membership and event management.
- We can save you significant dollars in software licensing fees.
- We can help you speed up analysis and transfer of critical management information.
Risk Management Services
- Nonprofit business payroll, employee benefits and human resources consulting services can review and develop policies and procedures to maintain your board's independence.
- We can review D&O coverage coverage (are your directors responsible fiduciaries?) to ensure your risk is minimized.
Learn more about nonprofit business payroll, employee benefits and human resources consulting services from CBIZ.
Employee Benefit and Insurance Program Consulting
With CBIZ Employee Benefit and Insurance Program Consulting Services, it's our business to help you plan ahead. The most important point we make with clients is this: strategy is everything. Our benefit and insurance program consultants create programs for you to invest in to positively affect multiple facets of your business, from company morale to employee retention to administrative efficiency to your bottom line. We can turn your benefits program from a drain on your company's bottom line to an asset that contributes to your company's profitability. Employee benefit and insurance program consultants cover all aspects of your HR needs:
CBIZ Employee Benefit and Insurance Program Consulting Services utilizes each of these components to design a benefits strategy that fits your employees’ needs, that is effectively communicated and administered, and that is viewed as a valuable part of your employees’ compensation.
Online Employee Benefits and Insurance Administration
Online employee benefits and insurance administration from CBIZ simplifies internal communications. CBIZsolutions.com brings benefits administration and employee communication together in one user-friendly portal. With CBIZsolutions.com, employees have 24/7 online access to their benefit and insurance plan descriptions, paycheck "snapshots", personal information, company documents and general HR-related administrative updates. The CBIZsolutions.com website gives your employees total access to all the information they need:
- 24 hour access, 7 days a week;
- View employee benefits online;
- View paycheck;
- Find a doctor;
- Online company documents;
- Tracking reports.
Learn more about employee benefits and insurance administration consulting online and in person from CBIZ. We offer online enrollment, employee management, benefits and insurance, benefits consulting and payroll outsourcing solutions that can dramatically improve your operational efficiency today.
Property and Casualty Insurance Broker Services
As one of the largest publicly owned property and casualty insurance brokers in the country, we represent the finest companies in the industry and provide world-class product and liability coverage services. We’re positioned to negotiate with the most competitive insurance carriers to get the best insurance products for you. CBIZ property and casualty insurance broker services provide reliable product and liability coverage you can count on.
- CBIZ’s commercial lines services staff takes care of all our clients’ product and liability coverage, workers compensation, employment practices liability, warranties, fiduciary and ERISA bonds.
- CBIZ's Enterprise Risk Management consultants help our clients to deal proactively with the financial, operational and strategic risks that they face now and in the future. Our property and casualty insurance broker services area examine risks, measure their potential impact, and recommend appropriate strategies to manage or mitigate the risks.
- Our experienced and dedicated personal lines staff works for you on automobile, home & other property insurance. Our 800-service property and casualty insurance broker services center is available 24/7.
CBIZ provides a wide variety of insurance products and services to suit your needs, including commercial lines, risk management, executive protection, loss control services and coverage for specialty industries like architects and engineers, videography and whitewater rafting.
Retirement Planning Consulting Services from CBIZ
Retirement planning consulting services from CBIZ helps you create a retirement income plan aimed at recruiting and retaining top-notch employees for your company. Retirement planning is a primary concern of the American work force. Qualified retirement plans and especially 401(k) plans remain one of the few tax-leveraged investment options available today. Retirement plans from CBIZ benefit planning consultants focus on providing you with the expertise necessary to make your retirement income plan a benefit that attracts and retains the people whose efforts make your business a success, while staying in line with your business goals.
Retirement Income Plan Consultants Provide a Full Range of Services
The benefit planning consultants at CBIZ provide a full range of retirement income plan services, with expertise in 401(k), profit-sharing & ESOP plans; money purchase plans, 403(b) tax-sheltered annuities, actuarial consulting services, third-party fiduciary and investment management and customized employee communications. In addition to retirement planning services, benefits consultants can give you information and assistance in the following areas:
- COBRA Administration;
- Organizational Effectiveness;
- Section 125 Administration;
- Strategic Planning;
- Training and Development;
- Workers Compensation.
·Human Resources Consulting
·Retirement Planning Services
·Property and Casualty Insurance
Directions & Parking
Just wanted to drop you a quick note.
Sometimes when people help us, we appreciate it and sort of take it for granted. Many times we say thanks and that’s all. But, most of the time, this thanks for something well done never gets communicated to one’s supervisors. So, I just wanted to take a moment and express my appreciation and thanks for the extra effort put in by Jodi this week in helping us out in a couple of situations. I don’t know Dan’s email address, or I would have copied him also.
So, thanks again to all you folks at CBIZ who are always there to help us. Good service is a rare thing these days.